Acrosonic Damping

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 23:34:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Larry:

If this problem is only on the notes 29 and 30, this is due to the
extremely short damper felts. I have written previously about how to
solve this problem. Write me privately if this is the problem. If the
problem in in the treble, checking to see that the damper pressure is
proper both at the top and bottom of the damper felt (a frequent problem
on many vertical pianos). Their treble damper felt is usually pretty good.

Jim Coleman, Sr.