Disability Insurance

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:12:51 EST

<< Regarding disability insurance, it may not be possible to lock a company in
 to not be able to raise the rates.  If your agent has told you otherwise,
 you might just want to read your policy.  He/she may have made that
 statement to urge you to make the purchase.  I need to double check on
 this, I could be mistaken.   >>

Jeff:

I am surprised, as an ex insurance agent, that you are not aware of policies
that guarantee rates and are non-canceble. I worked for a company that sold
that kind of insurance, and was aware of a number of other companies that did
the same. This is not something the agent can make up, to sell a policy. The
language is written in the policy.

Wim