K.C. class

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 08:00:55 EST

 Greetings,

    I posted this earlier, and got absolutely no response, so I must wonder if
the pre holiday whirl was enough to submerge it.  Thus, I will post again and
just go from there.,

     I have been asked to present a class on  historical tuning at the
convention in K.C. this summer.  I would like to make this as practical and
applicable a class as possible, so I invite comments from the online tech
community inre what would be of most value or interest.
    If you would like to suggest topics, comments, suggestions, etc. for what
would be of interest, please do.  Either private email to me, or right here on
the list.
Regards,
Ed Foote