Personal Attacks (nothing whatsoever to fdo with HT or ET)

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:18:28 -0600

----------
> From: atonal@planet.eon.net
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Personal Attacks (nothing whatsoever to fdo with HT or ET)
> Date: Saturday, January 31, 1998 6:05 AM
>
> Bill Bremmer wrote:
>
> >     Sorry Tom, I don't do what I do or say what I say to just to
attract
> > attention.  If you want to participate in this discussion and
debate about
> > HT's, don't talk about an individual's personalities, talk about
the effects
> > that temperaments have on music.
>

> Nonsense. You opened up the field with a personal attack on Eugenia

> Carter. You attack people personally and professionally and hide
> behind sarcasm and moral indignation.
>
> Get a grip.
>
> Rob Kiddell RPT
> Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
> atonal@planet.eon.net

Agreed.   Also... If the piano she described was the one I  heard on
the
program this
morning,  then she was reserved in her assessment. Re-read her post
and your
remarks to it , perhaps now after the heat of the moment you might
see why a retraction and or appology is in order.

Richard Moody