Side cutter

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:27:09 +0000

Hi Howard,

No joy!  they do not stock them now, they stock a USA product which he
said is "not much cop" :-(

Fletcher Stock a good quality flush cutter price £15.00
cat number 584a
Tel: 44 1322226441  Fax 44 1322278978

The man said that they were a German equivalent to the Bahco.

Barrie

In article <199801301705.MAA12387@emi.net>, "Howard S. Rosen"
<hsrosen@emi.net> writes