bobbling hammers-1993 Kranich&Bach

Zen Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:08:11 -0500

Hi Lance!

How's the aftertouch?

Did you try decreasing hammer blow distance and adjusting lost motion
accordingly?

Cheap pianos have a way of defying traditional comfort zones because so
little attention is paid to how well the action geometry will work.
Perhaps a more enlightened List Member can elaborate on this?

ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net