Brambach Grand Regulation

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 20:05:17 EST

>HELP!!!
>
>I've got a Brambach (not so) Grand that I'm trying to regulate, .. (snip)
>My question?  Is it possible to regulate this monster?  Is there some secret
>trick to it?  Do I have to join a coven, or what?
(snip)

>Am I worried over nothing?  Should I forget about drop and worry only about
>the aftertouch - which is what I am most inclined to do?
(snip)
  (I suspect
>that the touch will never be what I would like it to be, but if it plays
>evenly, and less like a truck than before, I'll grit my teeth and be
>satisfied.)
>
>Oh! Gurus of Whacko Actions out there - HELP!!!
>
>Robert J. Myers, RPT

The best you can ever hope for on a Brambach action is that the hammer will
escape before it hits the string, and that the key will repeat. You might as
well forget everything else you have learned about regulating an action,
because it will not work, so don't even try.

Good luck.

Willem Blees RPT
St. Louis