1/2 cent difference on unison

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 00:01:16 -0600 (CST)

>...So, Bill would have been more correct if he had stated 3/4 bps as passing.
>But, I guess I'm just being pickey. He probably meant a 1 cent error instead
>of a 1 cps error.
>
>Jim Coleman, Sr.

Thank you for your response, Jim.

While something else may have been meant, the + or - 1 c.p.s. was posted in
error and sent to over 300 subscribers on pianotech.  Since no one else
took action on the matter, and as a point of information, I decided it
needed to be corrected for persons who might be considering taking the
Piano Technicians Guild's tuning exam.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician