Harmony of the universe

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 06:22:31 EST

Anne says:
<<I like this.     We're back to the "Music of the Spheres".>>

Well, we never left!,  The same musical vibrations exist now as then, the ears
have more history now, so we arrange these vibrations in ever different ways.
   And speaking of differnt ways.........  I just listened to Anne Beetem's
CD.  What a great project!  .
   I have never heard more than the first verse of most of these songs before,
and here they all are.  ( we probably don't listen to enough of this "people"
music anyway)
     If you like the idea of a Victorian parlor genre, this is the disc for
you.  The tuning is authentic sounding, ( no, I can't say what is authentic or
not, but I know it when I hear it). It makes me want to go out and shoot a
movie, just to use it as a sound track (:)}}
Regards,
Ed Foote