No Subject

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:38:58 EST

Mr. Bremmer;

you wrote:

"And I am certainly not alone in being persecuted.  Owen Jorgensen, the gentle
quiet man that he is has been threatened with expulsion from PTG for his
research."

You have made other serious allegations of this nature on the list.  I cannot
think that such unsupported assertions/allegations can have any positive
effect on this list or on PTG. This list is for the free and open exchange of
ideas, methods, and opinions and not for such remarks.   Mr. Bremmer I will
ask one time that you either provide support for such serious allegations or
refrain from making them.
James A. Bryant, RPT