Dampp-Chaser's New Video

Gayle Mair damppchasr@brinet.com
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 16:20:29 -0500

Hello Gina,

Thank you so much for the very warm praise for our new video (and for
making that praise so visible!).  Credit must go to Teresa Severin, our
marketing manager...I believe you two have met?

We are looking forward to presenting even more sales tools with the
professional look created by Teresa.

Thanks again for the kudos.  I look forward to seeing you, hopefully before
the Providence Convention (though time is flying so quickly, that will be
here before we know it.)

Best regards,
Gayle Mair