bobbling hammers-1993 Kranich&Bach

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:33:34 -0600

Thanks Rob,
Did you just decide on one capstan location that worked, plugged the holes,
run a straight line down the keys, drill on a drill press, and screw the
capstans back in?  How long did it take?  If I may ask, what did you charge
for this.  I've never done it.  I appreciate the "Been there" help.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------
> From: atonal@planet.eon.net
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: bobbling hammers-1993 Kranich&Bach
> Date: Friday, February 06, 1998 1:51 AM
>
> > From:          DGPEAKE@aol.com
> > Date:          Wed, 4 Feb 1998 23:50:30 EST
> > To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> > Subject:       Re: bobbling hammers-1993 Kranich&Bach
>
> >  Dear List,
> >  I GIVE UP!  I've been trying to help a customer of mine who bought a
cheap
> >  Kranich & Bach (made in Europe, 1993, sold by Baldwin) 42" upright.
This