perplexed

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 20:55:59 EST

<<"I want to take him to task on the weasel factor alone.
Jon Page">>

Jon;
 An old Buddhist Bonze Once told me that "We all must do what we must do but
the doing will have its price and man should not shrink from paying debts
created by their own actions".  About ten days later he died in a fire.

  Everything has its price and if you are willing to pay....GO FOR IT BABY !
I say let it pass and wait...your time will come and it will be above board.
Jim Bryant (FL)
p.s. If you want to borrow Ralph's shillelagh, his phone number is BR-549 :-)