Tech in Budapest

stanwood stanwood@tiac.net
Sun, 08 Feb 1998 16:58:59 -0500

Hi Rob,

I just worked in Switzerland with a very fine technician by the name of
Christian Glattli.  He has a friend who is a very prominent jazz musician
named Gustav Czik (Pronounce "check", not sure of the spelling).  Gustav is
not happy with any of the techs in Budapest so he has Christian come in to
do the work.
You can call Christian at 011-41-52-30-60

The time difference is 6 hours (Noon our time is 6 pm their time)

Good Luck

David C. Stanwood