Something I wanted to say these last days

pianoguy jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 14:17:51 -0500

Dear list
I can but echo the thoughts and sentiments put forth by ..'  Antares ?? "
I joined this list to benefit from,  the accumulated wisdom of the
experience,
and occasionally share my humble opinions and / or questions.
It has been generally a rewarding experience.
( Here comes my analogous 2 cents worth... )
I  drive and enjoy a Honda, love it, think it's the best 4 wheels since
sliced bread.
My best friend drives a Majic wagon, and feels similarly. I don't think he
knows the delights of a Honda.
However we don't constantly berate  and insult each other to the point that
our friends want us both to SHUT UP, ALREADY !!!!!!!
Therefore, I humbly suggest that the discussion regarding ET vs HT be
discontinued for several weeks.
Information is wonderful, and is the stuff of this group, however do we
need the personal attacks.... ?
Can we not just agree to disagree, and
leave it at that.

Jim Kinnear
jkinnear@pianoguy.com
www.pianoguy.com
> From: antares <antares@EURONET.NL>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Something I wanted to say these last days
> Date: Tuesday, February 10, 1998 6:09 PM
>
> antares wrote:
> >
> > Dear Listers,
> >
> > After having read all these e-mails about all these different versions

 snip