S&S underlevers

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:08:12 EST

>Help. Does anyone know of a supplier for S&S grand underlevers? I have a
>model M with water damage to the top 20 underlevers & can't find anyone
>willing to sell anything less than whole sets. Steinway wants $520 for the
>set, so I would like to avoid that option if possible. Any help would be
>greatly appreciated both by me and my client. Thanks......Dan Rue,RPT.

Renner sells a kit that you have to assemble yourself. I think the set sells
for around $350. But as I said, you have to do all the work yourself. It is a
very good experience, but if you have never done it before, or have taken a
class on it, if you make a mistake, you eat the job, and you have to start all
over again. Think twice before ordering it. It might be cheaper in the long
run to get the assembled, ready to go part from Steinway.

Willem Blees RPT
St. Louis