Acrosonic temperament tips w/ SAT Needed. reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:41:15 -0600

Hi Ralph,
	Is no one safe from the dissing everyone is receiving from this character.
You certainly don't need others to fight your battles but it is still nice
to know you are on the right side.

James Grebe

R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Success is not a goal, rather it is a way of life".