S&S underlevers

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:04:39 -0500

Keith,
When you order a set of underlevers from Steinway in NY,
they send you Renner parts.  :-)

Jon Page

I have replaced both "authentic' Steinway (Renner) and Renner USA.
The Renner USA is an exact duplicate of the system frame-wise. Both
have logistic hurdles when fitting to older models but pound for pound
the Renner USA Kit is the way to go.