acoustic? ACOUSTIC???

Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:05:58 -0600

JIMPRT & list,

At 10:53 2/13/98 EST, you wrote:
>Les, List;
>
>"acoustic piano" what a seemingly innocent sounding word
>combination.........Huh?
<tiny snip>
> Stubborn, obstinate, opinionated, hard headed,.....yeah I'm all those things
>but I am a "tooner", eh what?
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Well said, and as I say when someone calls me to fix their "organ" (i.e
electric gizmo) or some other keyboard with a cord attached.

"I don't work on anything where I can't see the parts moving.  My glasses
ain't strong enough to see them electrons jump."

Curmudgeon-in-training
Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Acoustic Keyboard Technician - Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.