Accented by Yamaha

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 14:17:13 EST

Well now all you folks know what I look like.  No hiding from you now.  I
spent last week at Yamaha in one of LeRoys last Little Red Schoolhouse
seminars.  The school will continue but LeRoy is slowing down.  Wow, what a
week of learning.  Most of the time was spent on the Disklavier.  This also
was a week of discovery of new techniques from Terry Niimi of Japan.  His
voicing class has changed how I will voice forever.  Hard to discribe in a
small email message but a great week away.  I did not know why my ears were
burning untill I read my email.  Nice to see some of you at NAMM this year
also.

Ed Tomlinson
Tomlinson Tuning and Repair
Vancouver Wa