ET...Bremmer

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 14:43:36 EST

Dear List,

Can we please...PLEASE end the debate on temperaments.  The Bremmer
discussions dominated the list when I read my email after being away for a
week.  We get enough mail not to have arguments where neither side will ever
agree.  I for one don't wish to read unending temmperament and Bremmer mail.
I don't know the man at all but I would think one would have more to do with
ones time than to sit and spout a gospel no one wants to hear.  To quote a
very popular man in his day..."Can't we all just get along?"

ET (Ed Tomlinson...the real "ET"