a different piano design...

THEOFONE@aol.com THEOFONE@aol.com
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 21:14:59 EST

In a message dated 2/15/98 1:31:46 PM Eastern Standard Time, drose@dlcwest.com
writes:

<< While we are *redesigning* how about an improvement in the pin block area.

                       Hi Don
                        Pianos have been made with NO pinblocks. Harold
Conklin designed this some years back. I have seen some of the disclosures,
BUT,
I would imagine that Jim Coleman SR would have better and more first hand
knowledge of this than I  do. Maybe he can respond to this.

                                                  Theodore Mamel RPT
                                                   Pittsburgh Chapter