thanks

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 19:29:20 -0600

You know I'm sure your experiences run the same as mine.  It seems that we
as tuner-techs are usually more enthusiastic about our clients instruments
than they are.  A case in point; Remember last week when I queried about
all your opinions on installing a modern player system on a vintage
Steinway  to give it some use to get rid of sluggishness that it had
acquired from lack of use.  You were all very kind to take the trouble to
respond to my query and I relayed all your info to my client.  Haven't
heard of word of thanks or anything to this date from her.  Go figure.
		Just wanted you to know I learned from your input and I appreciate all
your opinions that I received.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I'm on my way towards the mighty light of knowledge".