a different piano design...

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 01:25:16 -0600

With all the harping going on about my name we must be in heaven. : )
And the gentleman who provided us with the "translation" (and we have
been kind about what his name is close to in English) had in his sig
line,  hunting being a sport only when  animals can shoot back.

Richard Savinghisbestshot Moody

Ps Jim, that was kind to suggest I was in "recovery"  (So there is
hope for me yet?) Most tuners would be in complete denial regarding
their "ontstemd"