Pitch raise reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 06:53:23 -0600

Hi Rob,	You know that sounds like a good idea if you could find a place to
keep the broken strings from getting messed up as you carry them.  I wonder
if they would be more stable  when using them as a replacement as a tied
string, again because the stretch in the wire has already taken place long
ago/  Any thoughts?
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"I'm on my way towards the mighty light of knowledge".