Touch weight and re-busing action centers

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:47:49 +0000

Greg,
Thanks for the input. Where do you get the "premium" cloth from? I'm
overhauling (note the absence of any of the "R" words) an old upright. I
started on the re-bushing last night, using the teflon cauls from
Spurlock, and (I suppose) "regular" bushing cloth from Schaff. I used
Franklin liquid hide glue also. I'm hoping to pick up some hot hide glue
today and try that on the rest of the keys.

Thanks again.

--
Jerry Hunt
Associate member of the PTG (future RPT :o)