New european pianotech subscriber

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 01:06:30 -0600

Welcome to Pianotech, Richard.
I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do and I want to personally say "Glad
to have you aboard!"
For the most part we post to "the list" but if you find that you need to write
someone directly for some reason then I believe that's OK too. Sometimes it
might even be better but my opinion is the more techs read your posts the more
answers you will get to your questions. And that's a good thing IMHO. See you
on the list!

Sincerely,
Greg Torres