Glue & Plastic

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:06:29 -0700

I've had good luck with titebond, by putting a glob in the hole of the
sharps while they're upside down, (ten or so at a time), and then just
setting them on the well-prepared wood. I'm starting to like the weldbond,
though, and may start using it for several applications.

Guy

At 05:51 AM 2/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>	Friends,
>	I don't think you can do any better than Weldbond.
>	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta
>> >Myself, I use Titebond.  Works okay.
>> >Keith A. McGavern

Guy

 Anyone Without a Sense of Humor Is At The Mercy of The Rest of Us.