PTbiz software (off-topic-help)

Greg Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:41:40 -0600

Dear List,

A while back on this list there was an offer to receive free BETA
software of a program called PTBiz. I was one who responded, received my
copy and have just recently installed it. It looks like a pretty good
program HOWEVER it doesn't do scheduling. Go figure.

Has anyone else seen or tried the program? I have lost the info sheet
with the phone #s to contact the author/company and was wondering if
they had implemented this very important feature.

I have tried a search on the net and found nada. If anyone out there in
pianotech cyberspace has any info I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Greg Torres