PTbiz software (off-topic-help)

atonal@planet.eon.net atonal@planet.eon.net
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:33:16 +0000

> Dear List,
>
> A while back on this list there was an offer to receive free BETA
> software of a program called PTBiz. I was one who responded, received my
> copy and have just recently installed it. It looks like a pretty good
> program HOWEVER it doesn't do scheduling. Go figure.
>
> Has anyone else seen or tried the program? I have lost the info sheet
> with the phone #s to contact the author/company and was wondering if
> they had implemented this very important feature.
>
> I have tried a search on the net and found nada. If anyone out there in
> pianotech cyberspace has any info I would sure appreciate it. Thanks.
>
> Sincerely,
> Greg Torres

Hi Greg,

	 Apparently there is an updated program with a sheduler built in. I
phoned Rapid Development software and talked to the programmer, who's
name has escaped me for the moment. The number for Rapid Development
is (317) 251-7930.
	I've been using PTBiz on the laptop, and it works well. My trial
period expired, so I set my clock back a month. That's why my
messages are sometimes dated strangely. I was promised a copy of the
updated program with the scheduler a couple of weeks ago, and I'm
still waiting for it to arrive. I'll let you know when I get it.

Hope this helps,

Rob Kiddell,
Registered Piano Technician, PTG
atonal@planet.eon.net