Voicing

Kent V. Busse, J.D. wiz@megsinet.net
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 20:34:15 -0600

"to death" sounds pretty final--in that case, new hammers.  Otherwise,
remember to use graded sandpaper--coarse to do the main cutting, finer
to do the polishing.  It is a question of experience where to use which
grade how much (finer in the top register, etc.).

--
wiz@megsinet.net
Kent V. Busse, J.D.; A:COMPUTER.WIZ