Chinese pianos (inflamed)

Mike Imbler MIKE-IMBLER@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:39:41 -0600

As an outsider who regularly views this list and occasionally posts to it,
I must disagree.  Without commenting on your technical knowledge, your
posts (at least to me) seem disruptive, hostile and belittling, and
generate more personal bandwidth then technical.  I enjoyed your recent
hiatus and today have placed you in my filter.  I support your right to
post what ever you may feel appropriate, but I am happy to exercise my
right to ignore it.
                              Mike Imbler
> From: Billbrpt <Billbrpt@aol.com>
Those outsiders who view this List and see this