..setting up shop..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 08:54:52 -0500

..folks:

..I recently rented a 15x30 storage unit so i can do my re-builds and
Player Installs..now this box has 1-100 watt light bulb about 18' in
the air 2 power plugs for the whole unit..please realize that this is
a temporary situation untill I can find a smaller AC'ed unit..AC is
real important in SW Fla, especially in the Summer..

..so I want some help in setting up this *shop*..let's assume I'm
dealing with 20 Amp service..

..lighting is probably the most important thing right now to me, since
I will be doing alot of work there at night and in the wee small hrs.
of the morning, since I'm an early riser..

..now remember, the only thing that's in this unit is a concrete floor
and tin walls..there is no work bench, so i'll have to build one of
them, too..

..suggestions are warmly accepted, and let's keep this one
private..thanks.