(ot)., Ideal Vehicle

Nelson and Tracy Denton ndenton434@bigwave.ca
Sun, 31 May 1998 21:22:56 -0400

I've been using the same Dodge Grand Caravan for 10 years for all my organ
work. It's a bit small to fit a piano in it but it's great for everything
else.

And yes I can fit a good sized pipe organ console inside ( taken apart)

I can put a dozen large tools boxes inside and still have room for seating
a number of people.
Mini vans in general are great for most purposes and are as comfortable as
a big car to drive.

The only disavantage is the fact that minivans are easily stolen and the
glass windows make stealing your tools a major threat.  Signs on the side
of any vehicle though will make people want so break in anyway so we use a
magnetic sign on our van only when we need to. We carry big blankets to
throw over all our tool boxes when we are not in the van and so far no-one
has bother with us.  ( Famous last words)

P.S.

(even more off topic)
My "Organic( musical)  Humour", "KeyboardLinks" Music  Website  Exchange
and Notification lists as well as "Sforzando" ( for off-topic threads like
this one on vans is) are doing very well. Thanks to all who have subscribed.

Info at my website or at http://Onelist.com