The ideal pianotech vehical??

PDtek@aol.com PDtek@aol.com
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 00:50:24 EDT

> So, has anyone else looked at, purchased, or test-driven a small truck
>  recently? What conclusions have you come up with? What positives and
>  negatives have you heard about?
>  Just curious.
>
>  Rob Goodale, piano dude.

Rob;

I had for several years a Nissan pickup (the standard model) and I have never
found a lower priced (around $9,000 stripped down) truck that was so
dependable. I drove it for 90,000 miles and never had ANY problems with it
whatsoever. The only reason I traded it is that even with a topper, the back
of a pickup is never close to water tight and is not heated, creating obvious
problems during rain and Iowa winters. Since you live in Arizona, this might
be a good way for you to go. By the way, I traded it for a Nissan Quest mini-
van and now ride in the lap of luxery. Anyone shopping for a van should test
drive one. Unlike a lot of vans, it has a tons of power.

Dave Bunch