Thanks

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 01 Jun 1998 17:46:09 -0500 (CDT)

   I want to thank all those who sent me suggestions for sites to use
during a chapter technical on computers here in Houston. I think it's going
to turn out great with that list, a collection of various things in my
files, a few non-piano sites and even IRC Chat, if I can.
   However, I just got a call and the program needs to be postponed until
our August meeting. One of our members is just finishing rebuilding an
1890's Knabe grand. I was told it's either a 7' or 9' and there are some
unusual things about it that Ron (Sanford) wanted to show and talk about.
It'll be delivered before the time the next meeting happens, so we're
changing for this.
   Your help is greatly appreciated, though, and it WILL be used. This just
gives me a little more time to refine everything. Thanks again.

Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
atodd@uh.edu
http://www.music.uh.edu/

MUSIC DEFINITIONS:
   Accelerando : what happens when drummers have to keep a steady beat.