USING JUICES reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 19:08:30 -0500

Hi Rogerio,
This is my PERSONAL opinion.  I replaced the hammers on my Mason & Hamlin A
about 15-20 years ago with Imadegawa hammers.  I have been sorry for my
mistake ever since.  They are very hard and took away my great tone.  Note
that this is my personal opinion.  I would think twice about what hammers
you reinstall and get other opinions first.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
            May I listen as well as I hear.