Kawai RX6

NBWW@aol.com NBWW@aol.com
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:50:45 EDT

John
I tuned and voiced one for stage use-general performance and accompaniment-
for a local college. The auditorium seats about 400, and acoustics designed
for theater productions. The piano carried well. Voicing was bright without
being "glassy" and balanced thoughout. Voicing amounted to cleaning,  leveling
strings, squaring hammers; very little needling. It was used for a varity of
things and several different pianists.  All enjoyed the piano. I heard nothing
negative. Tuning was easy, regulating was straight forward-no suprises. Hopw
this helps.

Paul Chick RPT