Trouble with Treble (was Re: pianotech-digest V1997 #853)

Clarence Stout cpstout@KCI.NET
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 16:07:12 -0600

Hi Z!, Jim and List:

I agree that viewing the upper treble notes on the
SATII can sometimes be very disconcerting to say the
least!  In addition to fast repetition of the note
to be tuned, I find that by just viewing the LED
display other than from a 90 degree "straight on"
position often helps a lot.

The next time the problem arises, merely turn the
right side closer  until you are viewing the lights
from about a 45 degree angle instead of the 90
degree straight ahead position.  You can then see
faint LED rotations and not stronger, blinking
lights.  Thanks for listenin'...
Or is it 'watchin'?
				Clarence (Clancy) Stout, R.P.T.
				Nebraska Chapter