What temperament is a guitar tuned?

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 18:22:17 -0500 (CDT)

You did a terrific job, Tim, of describing the uniqueness of tuning guitars
and the particular characteristics of the instrument in your post (below).
I can't imagine anyone doing better!  All of your subsequent posts further
support your explanations as well.

Owner of over 25 guitars (electric, classical, & acoustic) during my guitar
experience.

Thank you,

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net