paper

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:11:22 +0200

Jim et al+ADs-
For bass strings paper paterns I use the backside of wallpaper.
+ACQ-0.00 a roll.
I ask for rolls they can't sell anymore because there is only one of that
colour left.
I started doing this when I our kids were small and needed lost of paper far
drawing and painting.
For paper paterns for bridges etc. I use expensive drawing paper my
daughters use now in artschool.
Michiel van Loon
mvanloon+AEA-xs4all.nl
Homepage http://www.xs4all.nl/+AH4-mvanloon
Meppel
Nederland

+ACI-With both feet on the ground you'll never make any progress+ACI-
Tom de Kok, Dutch politician.

-----Original Message-----
From: JIMRPT+AEA-aol.com +ADw-JIMRPT+AEA-aol.com+AD4-
To: pianotech+AEA-ptg.org +ADw-pianotech+AEA-ptg.org+AD4-
Date: Wednesday, June 03, 1998 1:13 AM
Subject: paper

+AD4-Et al+ADs-
+AD4-  Having the opportunity to create a paper pattern, due to a passing attack
of
+AD4-brain gas, of a set of bass strings...I discovered I was out of heavy brown
+AD4-'kraft' paper.  I went to the local +ACI-Paper and Such Shack+ACI- and discovered
some
+AD4-white butcher paper that was less expensive (.10 cents a roll) than 'kraft'
+AD4-and was stronger also, for the same thickness.
+AD4-  I have now made my pattern using this paper and found it much better to
work
+AD4-with than 'kraft'. It resists moisture and tearing better than 'kraft' and
any
+AD4-guide marks/rubbings show up much better than on 'kraft'.
+AD4-  Just thought I would pass this on for anyone else looking for a +ACI-lifetime
+AD4-supply+ACI- of paper for pattern making. :-)
+AD4-Jim Bryant (FL)
+AD4-