SAT/RCT

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:48:37 EDT

Mitch, Jim C. Sr.,
 I was using my SAT this morning while wearing my new RCT 'T' shirt and the
strangest thing happened................while I was stepping up an octave, a
spark flew out of the SAT and erased one of the planets on my RCT 'T' shirt.
Well as you can imagine this created a small amount of smoke and dust which
immediately settled on my SAT making it nearly impossible to see the LEDs.
  So now I have a rubberized SAT face and a hole in my new RCT 'T'
shirt...........there must be a message here somewhere :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)