Palm Pilot & Piano Teching

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 16:29:20 -0700

Susan, et al;
I guess I should have been more specific.  For our purposes, I would
recommend the Palm Pilot Professional. (This does have modem capabilities)
And 3-Com has just released a new  model.  It has some nice new features and
a bit more memory, with the important feature of being able to upgrade
memory in the future.  This is the Palm Pilot III.  Someone mentioned that
it might be smaller.  As far as I know, It is has the same dimensions, just
a little more streamlined looking.
Jeannie