Yamaha Service Bond

Maxpiano@aol.com Maxpiano@aol.com
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 18:10:22 EDT

<< When I talked to the dealer technical service manager and turned
 in my bill, she said that the Service Bond usually takes about 45 minutes
 to an hour. >>

David,

For 45 minutes to an hour, the requirements must be a lot lower than when I
did Yamaha service bonds in the 1970's.  They wanted a complete regulation
check in addition to tuning and screw tightening.  I never could do a
conscientious job in the time suggested, but then my salary was being paid by
the dealer.  Your times seem reasonable to me, if the requirements are the
same as in the '70's.

Bill Maxim
Simpsonville, SC