Buzzing

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sun, 07 Jun 1998 22:37:34 -0500

Patti,

Check also that the string is seated properly on the bridge as well, and
sometimes shifting the wire position on the v-bar slightly in either direction
can eliminate buzzing sounds caused by slight grooves or imperfections in the
v-bar. (It is rare on Yamahas but I have seen this on other makes occasionally)

Regards,
Greg Torres