Palm Pilot revisited

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Mon, 08 Jun 1998 21:27:53 -0400

Dear List:

The discussion of schedulers cause me to look at the Palm Pilot. I
currently type my daily schedukle into DayTimer organizer. Weekly I
print out the entire month - or two months if the time is right. I have
all addresses and phone numbers for the customers I'm to see that month
at hand. It's easy to schedule anyone when in the field.

Now the question - in what way does the PalmPilot have an advantage over
this system.

I guess my Scotch is showing. Before I plunks my money down, I'd like to
have, if I may, the collective wisdom of the Palm Pilot users.

Thanks in advance.
Dan Hallett, Jr.RPT
Hallett's Piano Service
dhalle@toolcity.net