SAT & RCT

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 23:39:51 -0500 (CDT)

>...Hey, I'm proud to be in your TOONERS club. Ha Ha.
>
>Your friend, Jim Coleman, Sr.

Right there with Jim, Sr.  Wouldn't have it any other way.

I wonder Dave, (David Pitsch) if you have ever met Dr. Sanderson, Dean
Reyburn, and/or MItch Kiel, and have actually discussed these matters with
them, or have attended any of their classes and actually taken time to
study their wonderful inventions and software?

I also felt Don Mannino's post was rather supportive when it comes to the
"machine".  At least, that's how I interpreted it.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731