Palm Pilot revisited

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:22:55 -0700

Don,
The Palm Pilot can be used in conjunction with DayTimer (and other
organizers)  Simply use your DayTimer program for scheduling, at home, at
your desk computer, print up the pages (on DayTimer paper) or don't print
them and Hot Sync to your Palm Pilot and have everything there at your
finger tips.  Any notes you add or corrections you make during the day at
the customer's house can then be transferred back to your main computer at
the end of the day by simply pushing 1 button.
I am fond of DayTimer also and found this to work great.
Jeannie Grassi, RPT
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA