Tunelab97 - HELP!

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 07:36:19 PDT

Hi everyone!

I just tried Tunelab97 yesterday for the first time. (desktop computer
borrowed from the school library on a cart to wheel around to the
different pianos at the school)

I'm confused about the setting of the stretch within the temperament.
Could someone familiar with the program list which notes you like to
sample, and then what you do in which screen to customize the tuning for
that piano? (octaves, 2x octaves, 3rds, 5ths etc.)

I'm about a day behind in reading the digests, so if this has been
covered in the RCT / SAT thread, SORRY!

Thanks

Ron Koval

(New Associate Member only because of this list!)
Musical instrument Repairer
Curie High School
Chicago