shake, rattle & roll

Carl Root rootfamily@erols.com
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 19:46:05 -0400

Some noisy environments you can change, somethings are easier to just
filter out.  Consider the degree of accuracy required for this client.

Can you converse and tune at the same time?  Sometimes that's part of
the service!?

I tell kids they are welcome to listen as long as they use their ears
and not their fingers (after the first discovery of the moving hammer
activated by a key).

When I hear a dishwasher, I get up and look for a door to close.  (I
also turn lights on and open window shades if they've plunged me into
relative darkness.)

Some dogs settle in; some are a pain and have to be told where to sit
since it doesn't occur to owners that lying at your feet is a less than
ideal location.

Be proactive. . . . . . and smile.

Carl